Hello all, and welcome to the home of Green Mountain Fire Photography. My goal is to catalog every piece of fire apparatus in the state of Vermont. From time to time, I will also be trying to post pictures of local training's or emergency calls. If your department is able to help me reach my goal by letting me visit the station to take photos, please contact me at any of the links provided above. Thank you for all the support over the years so far, and I hope to continue to make this site better and better for years to come.
Vermont Fire Department Station and Apparatus News 2021
- St Albans Town has taken delivery of a 2021 E-One 75' Quint
- Hubbardton has taken delivery of a new mini pumper for Engine 1, a 2021 Ford F-550/E-One. The 2003 Ford F-550 is being repurposed as a highway department truck for the town.
- Manchester has been approved for 3000 Gallon Tanker that will replace Engine 9
- Bolton has been approved for a new Rescue truck
- Shelburne has been approved to purchase land for the future site of a new combination Fire and Rescue facility
- Wilmington has been approved for a new Public Safety Facility
All Content Property of Green Mountain Fire Photography unless otherwise noted. 2012-2021